- Our biggest adventure ever! - We've now made 21 trips to Afghanistan and we're headed back again in 2019!
first autocross? One advantage to getting old is having
lots of "advice" for beginners.
.............The Beginner's Bible Kate Hughes' excellent Novice Handbook.
- Tires and Wheels For Sale -- race tires, snow tires, trailer tires, truck wheels, etc.
- T-Hooks The quickest and safest way to tie your E36 or E46 BMW to your trailer! (Corvettes, Boxters, and others, too.)
- Trailer Hitch Photos and diagrams from the Da'Lan hitch on my '95 M3.
- How I've prepared our E36 M3 for autocrossing My "How To" list for taking on the best cars in BSP or SM. (XP upgrades to come!)
- How to apply decals to your car. The tried and true methods I've used for years.
- Old Fartz A mentoring program designed to keep newcomers to autocrossing coming back for more!
- OLD FARTZ Same info as above, but in LARGE TYPE for old eyes. <g>
- Tech Tips Some helpful tips for the do-it-yourself'er from my own personal experience, as well as several others.
- Sponsor List Success isn't acheived without help and we couldn't survive without these precious partners!
- Wanna know which tire size or diff ratio will work best? Click here to download my mph/gearing calculator. (16k Excel file)
A few snapshots of us doing our favorite things...
All rights reserved.